Year 4 – Blwyddyn 4
Croseo i Blwyddyn pedwar / Welcome to Year 4
This term our topic is Blue Abyss… Grab your wetsuit! We’re going deep into an underwater world of incredible coral and mysterious sea creatures. We’re going to follow in the footsteps of Sir David Attenborough and explore the depths and treasures of the world’s oceans. We will be learning about life in the deepest depths and discovering new and peculiar sea creatures, what natural curiosities might we find?
Flippers on? Snorkel ready? Let’s head into the blue abyss…
RE- the three spring themes are developed in the light of an understanding of Incarnation.
- Community Local Church focuses on the people of God gathered in Christ, united in the journey of faith, in care for one another, in sharing their story and in celebration.
- RelatingEucharist focuses on the invitation to know Jesus, to live in community with him and with one another.
- GivingLent/Easter focuses on Jesus’ loving self-giving on the cross, the Father’s love that raises him to new life and the challenge to Christians to follow Jesus’ example of self-giving.
Teacher: Mr N Edwards
HLTA: Mrs P Davies & Mrs K Bevan
- PE kits are needed every Monday!
- We have spelling tests every Friday so it is important that your child practices through the week.
- Every Friday we have CLIC tests and Big Maths Beat That! Where children aim to beat their personal best.
Please make every effort to regularly read with your child and sign their planner.
Homework will be handed out every Friday and is due in the following Tuesday unless a specific date is given.